This is hjvuyvi and I’m back! Today, I’ll be answering questions about myself. In other words, it’s basically a continuation of my last post, but this time it’s more interesting- because who doesn’t like interesting?
- What are all of the things you’ve ever wanted to do, physically, and never been able to?
-Write a book
-Go scuba diving
-Stargazing while camping out in the middle of the woods, without being attacked by mosquitoes
-Write more songs
-Own a Harry Potter wand
-Remember my dream
- List all of the things you’ve ever wanted to do, mentally, and never been able to.
-Be better at time management
-Be able to say “accio” and have things move to me
-Read minds and move things
- Think of some hobbies you’ve always wanted to try but never got around to figuring them out or learning more about them?
-Playing the piano
- How might you be able to help our community here in San Jose ?
-By being kind
-By raising awareness towards certain things
-Raising awareness about mental illness
- How might you be able to help the Leigh community?
-Helping others who need help
- What is your moonshot? What is your crazy, longshot idea?
I don’t really have a moonshot. I hope I can go to college, become a psychiatrist, and help as many people as I can!